Massage Rescue is where you can come for wellness based and client centered massage therapy and bodywork. My aim is to help each client relieve muscular tension, stress, improve joint range of motion, and reduce the experience of pain with personalized massage treatment plans.
My clients come from all walks of life and they tend to have roughly the same aches and pains in common from one or more of the following:
- They sit all day in front of a computer or behind the wheel of a car or truck.
- They are on their feet all day.
- They and lift and move heavy loads around.
- They perform repetitive tasks almost daily.
- They are highly active weekend warriors, gym rats, and athletic types.
From each scenario listed above, one may have the experience of aches and pains associated with muscular tension and joint stiffness which can produce tension headaches, low back pain, and joint pains brought on by repetitive strain syndromes. Massage and bodywork treatments can offer comfort and relief while education will enable you to maintain that relief on your own.
The hallmark of my practice is in client centered care, recognizing that each client may have unique needs and specific goals which can vary with each session.
With each treatment session I will work to…
- Understand your needs and the most important outcome for that days session
- Describe how a particular massage treatment plan may help you achieve that outcome as well as any limitations
- Offer self help tips and education so that you can maintain your progress independently
We will discuss your goals prior to each treatment. You may just want a relaxing general massage. Some people like massage with joint movement. Or you may want to focus the treatment on that pain in your neck.
Do you have questions about how massage may help with a specific orthopedic condition? Or are you wondering if I might be the right type of massage therapist for your needs? I would be happy to consult with you to address these and any other questions you may have.
Use the contact form below to arrange for a complimentary phone consultation
This form is for personal client consultations only. Please do not send B2B solicitations.
Already a client?
Book your next appointment here…