Welcome!… and thanks for checking out my website! My name is Mitchell Diaz and I practice massage therapy in South Miami, FL.
My massage therapy practice is based on providing clients a strategy for wellness and prevention. More specifically this means using massage treatment, stretching techniques, and education structured for each client into personalized treatment plans to help them relieve muscular tension, relieve stress (both physical and mental), improve joint range of motion, reduce the experience of muscle and joint pain, stimulate circulation and restore function to joints and muscles.
My clients come from all walks of life and they tend to have roughly the same aches and pains in common from one or more of the following:
- They sit all day in front of a computer (or in meetings).
- They are on their feet all day.
- They and lift and move heavy loads around.
- They perform repetitive tasks almost daily.
- They are highly active weekend warriors, gym rats, and athletic types.
They all have the experience of aches and pains associated with muscular tension, joint stiffness, repetitive strain syndromes, and poor body posturing. Massage and bodywork treatments can offer comfort and relief while education will enable you to maintain that relief on your own.
My services include the use of Classic/Swedish or deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, stretching, or any combination thereof which may help to achieve the ends stated previously. Every client session emphasizes 3 points of communication:
- Understand your needs and the most important outcome for that days session
- Describe how a particular massage treatment plan may help you achieve that outcome as well as any limitations
- Offer self help tips and education so that you can maintain your progress independently
Do you have questions about whether massage for wellness and prevention is right for you? I would be happy to consult with you to address this and any other questions you may have.
Use the contact form below to arrange for a complimentary phone consultation. Before you do… most if not all of your questions may be answered by checking out my “Top 10 FAQ List”.
This form is for scheduling personal client consultations only. Please do not send business to business solicitations.
Already a client?
Book your next appointment here…